In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time
to time through our website www.genuinejobs.com and/or GENUINE JOBS mobile app or any other medium in
which Adityavani Genuine Jobs Pvt. Ltd may provide services (collectively referred to as "GENUINE JOBS
Services") you may be required to give your name, residence address, workplace address, mobile number,
contact details of friends & family, email address, date of birth and similar Personal Information
("Personal Information"). The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the
content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services
via including but not limited to email's, sms's and other means of communication. Unless otherwise
stated explicitly, this Policy applies to Personal Information as disclosed on any of the GENUINE JOBS
and protect Personal information about the Users of the GENUINE JOBS Services, including the visitors of
website www.GENUINE JOBS.com and/or GENUINE JOBS mobile app (jointly and severally referred to as “you”
BY USING THE SERVICES OR BY OTHERWISE GIVING US YOUR INFORMATION, YOU WILL BE DEEMED
OF YOUR INFORMATION. IF YOU USE THE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE (SUCH AS YOUR CHILD), YOU
INDIVIDUAL’S OR ENTITY’S BEHALF, AND (II) CONSENT ON BEHALF OF SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO OUR
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INDIVIDUAL’S OR ENTITY’S INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY
STATEMENTS OF PRIVACY
1. PRECONDITION TO USE GENUINE JOBS SERVICES
- As a prior condition for each User’s use of and access to the Services, their acceptance of the
Any User that does not agree with any provisions of the same has the option to discontinue the
GENUINE JOBS Services immediately.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all Personal Information that
you may share as a user of GENUINE JOBS Services In furtherance thereof, we have made this
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or to people
that we do not employ or manage. Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used
for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal
business purposes only.
- Further, our service team and/or Staff / Aggregator who are listed with us, may call you, based
on the query or enquiry that you make on GENUINE JOBS.
- We will share Personal Information only if,
- If we have your consent or deemed consent to do so and/or
- If we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so
- In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in
place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the
information we collect online
- We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including
whether you want us to contact you about new services. To protect your privacy and security, we
will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making
- You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. Prior to the
completion of any registration process on our website /App or prior to availing of any services
offered by GENUINE JOBS if you wish not to disclose any Personal Information you may refrain
from doing so; however if you don't provide information that is requested, it is possible that
the registration process would be incomplete and/or you would not be able to avail of the our
services or some part of services as the case may apply.
Your use of the GENUINE JOBS Service and any personal information you provide remains subject to
information, including personally identifying information, obtained by GENUINE JOBS, including
information obtained when you access the website and/or mobile App, use the GENUINE JOBS service
or any other software provided by GENUINE JOBS.
- Types of Information GENUINE JOBS Collects: GENUINE JOBS may obtain the following types of
information from or concerning you, your computer or your mobile phone device, which may include
information that can be used to identify you as specified below ("Personally Identifying
- You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as your mobile phone number, and
mobile device information to GENUINE JOBS when choosing to use certain features of the GENUINE
JOBS Service. GENUINE JOBS may access your location information to provide search results based
on your geographic location. This allows the software to provide relevant search results.
Location data gathered from a mobile phone is used only to provide search results, directions,
tracking of location for providing services and is not used in any other manner whatsoever.
- GENUINE JOBS will communicate with the Users through email or phone or notices posted on the
website or mobile app. Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by
logging into their "Account" at GENUINE JOBS website or App and change the account settings.
- GENUINE JOBS may keep records of electronic communications through website & app for the purpose
of administration of Services, customer support, research & development and for better services.
3. CASUAL VISITORS NOTE:
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by GENUINE JOBS from any
casual visitors of our website or mobile app, who are merely perusing the website or mobile app.
visitors, and such casual visitors are also required to read and understand the privacy
statements set out herein, failing which they are required to leave GENUINE JOBS website & app
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this website / app
prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in
which such information is obtained, collected, processed, stored, used, disclosed or retained,
merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed
by GENUINE JOBS. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality
of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as GENUINE JOBS cannot guarantee, predict
or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the website & mobile app.
- You are not a casual visitor if you have willingly submitted any personal data or
information to GENUINE JOBS through any means, including email, signup or through the
registration process on the website & app. All such visitors will be deemed to be, and will
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer/ mobile’s browser
- Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on
app, and with respect to advertisements. We may also use such cookies to display an
advertisement to you while you are on the website or app.
- Cookies may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of
tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our website & app.
- Most website, mobile apps/browsers automatically accept cookies of course, by changing the
options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether
cookies will be accepted by your browser.
5. ACCESS BY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
- The Third Party Advertisers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness
of advertisements. Any such information is anonymous. They may use such anonymous information
about your visits to our website / mobile app in order to provide advertisements about goods and
services of potential interest to you.
6. PERSONALIZED SERVICES
- From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website / App. To the extent
these services are provided and used by you. We will use the information you provide to
facilitate the service requested. This includes information collected through your feedback,
surveys, your communication etc. We will use your email address, name, mobile number, nature of
the question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the website/App the
better and easier to use.
7. Compliance with law
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose our website
/mobile app information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government
or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or
advisable including, without limitation, to protect the right or properties of GENUINE JOBS or any
or all of its subsidiaries and associates, and its employees, directors or officers, or when we have
reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal
action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether
intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. In addition, if
GENUINE JOBS or substantially all of its assets are acquired, our customer information will most
likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition.
- Apart from the above, we may collect information from you for providing our complete range of
services like issuing verification codes for availing offers, products and/or services,
maintaining discussion forums, interacting with mobile app Users for customer feedback and
resolving customer queries and issues and maintenance of website /mobile app.
8. WHEN AND TO WHOM DO WE RELEASE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
- We will not share your Personally Identifiable with other parties except as provided below;
9. WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
- We issue verification codes for products or services to be provided by third party
vendors with whom we have an association for providing you with desired services. We share some
your Personally Identifiable Information with such third parties in order to help them provide
with best services. However, we will only share Personally Identifiable Information with a third
party if you choose to avail any of our service. For example, if you avail a cab service for a
particular venue, we may share your name, email address, mobile phone number, telephone, address
geographic location with that third party cab vendor to communicate with you and for arranging
pickup and drop service.
10. We may share your information with Authorised Third Party Institutions
- We provide some of our services through third parties. These "Third Party Service Providers”
perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and
promotional emails and sms. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with Third
Party Service Providers to fulfill process like your service orders, send sms or email,
administer promotions, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide
marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate
the website / app, troubleshoot , and provide customer service, We may also collect personal
information from individuals and entities with whom we have business relationship ('Business
Associates”) and may have to also share their information with Third Party Service Providers to
accomplish our administrative tasks. For example, when you order a service, we release your
financial (credit card, debit card, net banking, mobile payment, etc) information to the
card-issuing bank/provider to confirm payment for the service and, if applicable, release your
address to the delivery service to deliver the service. We encourage Institutions and Third
Party Service Providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of Personally
Identifiable Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and
is not subject to our control.
11. WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION FOR OUR PROTECTION OF OTHERS
- We may also disclose Personally Identifiable with Third Parties, when we believe release is
Our Terms of service or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of the
mobile app, its users or others.
12. What security measures are available on the Website / Mobile App?
- We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the Personally Identifiable Information
that we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our
database servers, as well as other security systems that guard against unauthorized access.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Accordingly, we cannot or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so
you do so at your own risk.
- All payments on our website & Mobile app are secured. This means all personal information you
provide on the website & app is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a
proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you
send it to us. The same process is replicated when you make purchases on our website / app.
- Our GENUINE JOBS website/ mobile app contains links to other web sites. Please note that when
you click on one of these links, you are entering another web site for which we have no
responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their
responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and your account information. Please be
very careful, responsible and alert with this information
14. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by GENUINE JOBS in electronic form on its equipment, and
on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from
time to time. GENUINE JOBS takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information
both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including
certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are
commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of GENUINE JOBS’s
- No administrator at GENUINE JOBS will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you
to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be
sure to log off from your account when finished. GENUINE JOBS does not undertake any liability
for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of
your account, you must immediately notify GENUINE JOBS by contacting us. You shall be liable to
indemnify GENUINE JOBS due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your
account and password.
- GENUINE JOBS makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and
third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict
- Notwithstanding the above, GENUINE JOBS is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or
distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of
our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, GENUINE JOBS shall not be
responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that
are beyond the reasonable control of GENUINE JOBS including but not limited to, acts of
government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer
crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone
service of the User etc.
event there are significant changes in the way GENUINE JOBS treats User’s personally
mobile app or send Users an email/sms, as provided for above, so that you may review the changed
terms prior to continuing to use the Services. As always, if you object to any of the changes to
terms, and you no longer wish to use the Services, you may contact us to deactivate your
JOBS has about you and your account.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the website / mobile app after a notice of changes has
sent to such User or published on the website / mobile app, such User hereby provides
consent to the changed terms.
- How GENUINE JOBS uses Information: If you submit Personally Identifiable Information to us
the website / mobile App, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and
you the features and functionality of the GENUINE JOBS Services. In particular, your mobile
number is essential to your use of the GENUINE JOBS services and will be retained.
- We do not use your mobile phone number or other Personally Identifiable Information to send
commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or
feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use GENUINE JOBS services; provide custom,
personalized content and information; monitor individual and aggregate metrics such as total
of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and track your entries, submissions, views and such.
- When GENUINE JOBS discloses Information: Other users of the GENUINE JOBS service may see your
ratings, comments and submissions.
- We do not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information (such as mobile phone number)
other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except
part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
may share your Personally Identifiable Information with third party service providers to the
that it is reasonably necessary to perform, improve or maintain the GENUINE JOBS Service.
- You may decline to submit Personally Identifiable Information through the GENUINE JOBS Service,
which case GENUINE JOBS may not be able to provide certain services to you. If you do not agree
mobile application; your continued usage of the GENUINE JOBS service will signify your assent to
reasonable steps (such as SMS authentication in certain cases) to verify your identity before
registering your mobile phone number and granting you access to the GENUINE JOBS Service.
- Our Commitment to Data Security: GENUINE JOBS uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial,
technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We
however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to GENUINE JOBS and you
so at your own risk.
parties shall attempt to amicably resolve the dispute through mutual discussions. Where the
dispute is not resolved for a period of 60 days from the date of the dispute, either party can,
upon giving a written notice to the other party, declare its intention to initiate arbitration
proceedings. The arbitration will be conducted in English in accordance with the rules
prescribed under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for the arbitration shall
be Banglaore. The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by GENUINE JOBS.
The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Each party shall bear its
own cost of arbitration.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in
- Provisions are severable.
- Severance does not affect any other provisions.
- Please exit, if you don't agree to the terms contained in this Policy,